Click here for the timetable.
We offer many courses to suit any interest or need.
- Physical Education
- Religious Studies
- Social Studies
- Career and Technology Studies
- Construction Technology
- Fit for Life
- Media Visual
- Visual Communications
- Wildlife Outdoor Education
- Fine Arts
- Learning Assistance Courses
- Learning Strategies
- Work Experience and Registered Apprenticeship
Summer School Programming
Dual Credit Programs
We are committed to offering every available advantage to our students with a wide variety of diverse educational experiences and opportunities.
Dual credit programs allow our students to take a post-secondary course, or a series of courses and earn both high school credits, as well as college/university credentials.
For the 2019/2020 school year, we are offering:
- Medical Terminology - Bow Valley College
- Anatomy -Bow Valley College
- Physiology - Bow Valley College
- Psychology - Bow Valley College
- Business Technology - Bow Valley College
- Educational Assistant - Red Deer College
- Hospitality and Tourism - Olds College
- Marketing - Bow Valley College
- Interpersonal and Relationship Communication Skills - Bow Valley College
- Entrepreneurship - Bow Valley College
- Web Design - Bow Valley College
- The Criminal Justice System - Bow Valley College
- Religious Studies - Newman Theological Studies
- Pre-employment welding - Olds College
- Pre-employment automotive service technician - Red Deer College
- Pre-employment agriculture service technician - Red Deer College
For more information on Dual Credit programming, please contact Tracey Millar at firstname.lastname@example.org.